The Shiloh Music Ministry Vision is to consistently set the spiritually appropriate atmosphere through our music gifts, talents and anointing to create the environment for praise and worship, and to help usher in God’s presence by being on one accord.
The Music Ministry recognizes the value of both the old and new. Music that is relevant to today’s society did not begin in the 70’s, nor did it end there, it is not musical style that determines whether or not music is appropriate for the praise of God in the church. Rather it is the Scriptural-based praise and worship that renders music valid for Shiloh’s use.
As the Minister of Music, I don’t see a choir, with a separate front line and separate band. I see us as one. The music ministry is a praise and worship group that operates on one accord. Also we don’t just sing. Anyone can do that. We minister music. We are responsible for the atmosphere….for praise and worship. We are to live our lives according to His purpose.
The Mission Statement
- The Greater Shiloh Music Ministry Is Committed to:
- Creating an atmosphere of worship for the spirit of the LORD to dwell.
- Ministering Scriptural based music of praise and worship.
- Showing genuine love and respect to one another at all times promoting the spirit of Unity.
- Practicing the presence of God in our daily lives.
- Encouraging one another in Spiritual Maturity.
Ministry Contact: Deacon George Bright
Chosen Generation Rehearsal : Every Tuesday night @ 6:30PM - 7:30PM - Shiloh Chapel
Adult Choir Rehearsal: Every Tuesday night @ 7:30PM - Shiloh Chapel
For more information please email GSC Choir @ email@example.com