Vision & Mission
We envision ourselves as Children of God, who know who we are in Christ, embrace who we are in Christ and walk out who Christ says we are. Building up God’s Kingdom one person at a time‚ while building a people of Purpose, Power and Prayer.
We will evangelize our community and the world to draw the unsaved to Christ. Through discipleship, we will strengthen people to walk in their priesthood with Christ-like maturity. We will edify the body through teaching, spiritual guidance, genuine fellowship and worship. We will equip each member for their life mission and ministry that they may exalt the Lord Jesus Christ in their walk.
What We Believe:
The Greater Shiloh Church believes in these manifest truths revealed in the Word of God.
- THE TRIUNE GOD: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (1John 5:7-8). For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word and the Holy Ghost; and these three are one.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was supernaturally conceived by the Holy Spirit and born to a virgin named Mary. (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18-20)
- We believe that Jesus is the Son of God. (Matthew 3:16-17) He suffered, bled, died and was buried. He rose from the dead for our total salvation. (1Corinthians 15:3-6; Acts 4:8-12)
- We believe that Jesus is the Way, Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Him. (John 3:36; John 14:6)
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who is God indwelling, empowering and regenerating the believer. He is called the Comforter, and the Spirit of Truth. (John 14:15-17, 26; Titus 3:5-7)
- We believe that all of the gifts of the Spirit are operating and available to the body of Christ today. (Romans 12:4-8, 1 Cor. 12:1-11, 1 Cor. 14:1-33)
- We believe the only way to receive eternal life is through the born again experience of confessing the Lordship of Jesus Christ and believing in the fact He was raised from the dead by the power of the Father. (John 3:5-7; Romans 10:9-10)
Our faith is based on Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior who is the Son of the living God and on the inerrant Word of God. The Bible shows us God’s principles and standards for living, and it is the food that sustains us in all circumstances. It holds the words of eternal life and the keys of the kingdom of God. (John 1:14; 2Timothy 3:16-17; 1John 2:5-6).
Our faith directs us to wash and renew our minds daily by the Word of God to achieve mature, fruitful, Christian living. (Romans 12:1-2; Ephesians 4:22-23).
Our Core Values:
- We value the fellowship of believers. (Hebrews 10:25)
- We value the transformation that comes from the study of the Word of God. (Romans 12:1-2)
- We value the development of a personal life of prayer and devotion. (1Thessalonians 5:17)
- We value corporate and individual worship. (Matthew 6:33; John 4:23-24)
- We value corporate and individual responsibility to evangelize. (Matthew 28:19)
- We value involvement in missionary work. (2Corinthians 3:2-2)
- We value spiritual reproduction. (Matthew 28:19)
MESSAGE FROM THE SENIOR PASTOR & FIRST LADY
As Pastor of the Greater Shiloh Church, I would like to thank you for taking the time to visit our website. By browsing our website, you will learn the things about our ministry which are relevant to your life, who we are, what to expect and where to find us.
We have a warm, friendly church in two locations, where you will be more than welcome. We have a variety of ministries, all developed to aid you in your quest for spiritual growth and wholeness. The best way to discover the heart of a church family is by spending time with the people. Once you do this, we’re convinced that you will find everything that you’re looking for and much more. So, discover Greater Shiloh Church in Easton or Stroudsburg, for yourself! Come worship with us! It will change your life!
— Senior Pastor Phillip & Lady Kristina Davis
Senior Pastor Phillip Davis and First Lady Kristina Davis
God has blessed Shiloh with a group of Pastors who serve under the leadership of Senior Pastor Phillip Davis. Together‚ they help lead the various church ministries…“So Christ himself gave Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers, to equip his people for works of service—so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith‚ and in the knowledge of the Son of God…” (Ephesians 4:11-13 NIV).
With the five branches of Ministry at Greater Shiloh, there is plenty of work that needs to be attended to on a consistent basis. In order to properly lead, the senior leadership utilizes a group of capable Elders, Ministers, and Deacons to accomplish the task of pushing the Shiloh ministry forward. These individuals serve as the eyes and ears of the ministry and assist in acting as liaisons with senior leadership to further meet the needs of the body of Christ.
Without the support of the pastoral staff, the day to day task of keeping the ministry at Shiloh organized would be arduous. The roles they play are critical to propelling the kingdom of God forward‚ consistently… “For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.” (Romans 12:4, 5 NIV).
223 Thomas Bright Avenue
Easton, PA 18042
Contact: Kenneth Brown, Executive Director Phone: (610) 252-1333 Email: Kbclass76@netzero.net
Office hours: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Senior Citizen Independent Living
1 Bedroom and Efficiency apartments
Income: One person $23,050 Two persons $26,350
NEHEMIAH HOUSE VISION STATEMENT We envision a faith-based, transitional, residential housing program that will facilitate a process of progressive re-entry back into the community for the recovering addict and/or alcoholic. We envision a structured, supportive, addictive-free environment that builds confident assurance of transformation through successful addressing of spiritual, emotional, physical and vocational needs of each resident.
NEHEMIAH HOUSE MISSION STATEMENT To provide an innovative long-term transitional living facility for adult males who are recovering from alcohol and drug addiction, and who are at high risk of relapse without provisions of supportive services. To provide supportive services in a semi-protected, home-like environment to assist with the gradual re-entry to society.
416 Canal Street Easton, PA 18042
Contact: Steve Weems Phone: (610) 253-6083 Email: NehemiahHouse@gshiloh.com